The Burdick 8300 is a practical, no-nonsense ECG device. The Burdick 8300 ECG / EKG has a friendly user interface and clear, readable 5.7-inch monochrome display to make reading data easy, with protocol choices designed to streamline your work flow.
- ECG Device stores 50 ECGs
- Manual or automatic 3-, 4-, 6-, and 12-lead ECG printouts
- Standard with wired Ethernet and compatible with wireless 802.11.
- Bi-directional communication with our HeartCentrix connectivity software
- AccuPrint feature restricts ECG printing if lead wires are not properly attached
- Option to use the University of Glasgow ECG interpretation algorithm
- Warranty: 3-Year Parts and Labor
Proven performance using the GRI algorithm
The Burdick 8300 ECG cleans the ECG waveform before it is measured and analyzed by the Glasgow Royal Infirmary (GRI) algorithm. With more than 30 years of continuous refinement, the GRI algorithm is the first and only to consider five clinically significant variables – gender, age, race, medication, and clinical classification – to interpret the ECG.
- Interpretive statements are consistent with the AHA/ACC/HRS 2007 Guidelines for Diagnostic Statements.
- GRI STEMI criteria meet the new 2012 ESC/ACCF/AHA/WHF Third Universal Definition of Myocardial Infarction.
- Pediatric and neonate interpretation based on industry-only V4R lead placement.
- Ease of use. The standard keyboard, dedicated functions keys, and intuitive menu make the ECG machine easy to use.
- Connectivity. Comes with Ethernet connectivity as a standard feature and is compatible with wireless 802.11 and has bi-directional communication with our HeartCentrix connectivity solution.
- Convenience. The streamlined lightweight ECG unit fits into your office space and stores 50 ECGs.
- Pediatric applications. The optional interpretation package lets you calculate interpretations down to a one-day-old infant.
- Efficiency. The AccuPrint feature restricts ECG printing if lead wires are not properly attached, ensuring a clear printout and eliminating retakes. Flexibility. The unit manually or automatically produces high-quality 3-, 4-, 6-, and 12-lead ECG printouts.
- Confidence. Opt for the Glasgow algorithm (GRI) to consider clinically significant criteria (gender, age, race, medication and classification) to interpret patient data. (Ours improves on the basic GRI and provides brief and full interpretation statements.)
- Longevity. This durable ECG machine is covered by an industry-leading warranty and service program for worry-free usage.